Toledo >Fitness > Lifestyles For Ladies Only Inc
Horrible gym, fungus in saunas, steam room, and horrible customer service. AVOID AT ALL COSTS unless you want to get athletes foot and other fungal problems. Employees are scammers, refrain from giving them any bank information.
never had a problem until now.
they have my cell phone and home phone number. they have my home address and my email address. and they have my signature on their contract. theres a hidden fee now of 29dollars. THEY FAILED TO MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME INSTEAD THEY SENT ME TO COLLECTIONS! I AM VERY UPSET. I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS WILL CAUSE MY CREDIT SCORE TO DROP AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE ITS SATURDAY ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND AND I CANT SLEEP BC OF THESE IDIOTS!
I really like lifestyles!. I have never had a problem with any sort of billing so i dont know what the other girl is talking about! i think the gym is great! my kids love the kids klub, the games back there and the people who work back there. Ive belonged to other gyms and will never go back after being a member at lifestyles for over 5 years. the girls at the maumee location are really nice, we talk daily. I love the classes and like that theyre not extra like they are at The Y. overall, good price, great gym and nice employees and members.
1) Do NOT sign any sort of contract with them, no matter how low the rate or how good the deal sounds. They will NOT let you out of it for any circumstances except if you move.
2) Even if you DO move, they will give you an EXTREMELY difficult time about canceling your membership. They will tell you it takes over a MONTH to process it and that you'll still be charged during that time.
3) Do NOT sign up for automatic payments. Even if you are able to get through the membership cancellation, they don't tell the bank and you STILL get charged every month. And when you call them to get it fixed they tell you it's YOUR problem and YOU have to call THEIR bank. And when you finally get a person at their bank, you STILL have to wait even LONGER to get the payments cancelled.
4) On top of all of this, their equipment is CHEAP and usually broken, their staff is RUDE, and their idea of cleaning is a JOKE. Their "cleaning supplies" for members to use are almost always empty, and they don't instruct their members to clean after themselves anyway, so the place is a cesspool of germs.
5) In the past year they've closed multiple locations. This alone should be a clue.
Do Not Give them your Checking Account Number. Lifestyles farms out their accounts receivable to a company called AFSInternational. They are difficult at best to do business with, particularly when it comes to rectifying wrongful billing. There is most likely a hidden clause called an "automatic rollover " the Lifestyles contract you sign. Lifestyles employees fail to disclose this to you when they contact you to renew your contract. Once you discover that you are still being billed, there is NO one at either company who will help you correct the situation. DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING that includes an AUTOMATIC rollover, and DO NOT give them a CREDIT CARD or CHECKING ACCOUNT number. You will regret it if you do.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Lifestyles For Ladies Only Inc on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.